Thursday, May 6, 2010

Recent Cocktails - Wedding Preview

The mother stopped by the other night and I've been promising that she could try a couple drinks from our wedding list.  Since the opportunity presented itself, I whipped her up a "Final Ward" (a Last Word variation by Phil Ward of Death & Co.).  I also made myself a Northern Liberties since I couldn't let her drink alone.


Final Ward

1/2 oz. Sazerac 6yr. Rye
1/2 oz. Luxardo Maraschino
1/2 oz. Green Chartreuse
1/2 oz. Lemon Juice

Shake well with ice. Fine strain into a cocktail glass.
 


Northern Liberties
    3/4 oz. Sazerac 6yr. Rye
    3/4 oz. Aperol
    1/4 oz. Lime Juice
    1/4 oz. Angostura Bitters

    Shake well with ice. Fine strain into a cocktail glass.



    They still both prove to be crowd pleasers.  Next up, I'm going to break out my new bottle of Plymouth Sloe Gin.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment